-=[ Braila.Bossforum.net ]=-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lebron james shoes

Go down

New lebron james shoes

New lebron james shoes I_vote_lcap0%New lebron james shoes I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
New lebron james shoes I_vote_lcap0%New lebron james shoes I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

New lebron james shoes Empty New lebron james shoes

Post  ly_mturk Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:03 am

Air Jordan VI – Infrared – 2010 Retro

Jordan Brand is teaming up with the Doernbecher Children’s 2013 kobe shoes Hospital again to help raise funds for significant medical research and resources. This?Air Jordan 6 hosts a navy blue suede upper with gold and red accents. A couple other key aspects of this sneaker include “What time is it?”, “Game time,nike air max 90!” on the tongue,Air Jordan 1 – Leroy Smith, the number one on the rear, and “06/08″ on the upper. To cap it all off,Air Jordans 17,?Jordan cheap kobe basketball shoes Brand has also included an icey clean clear midsole. No exact details on the release date, but you can expect the shoe to drop sometime this Fall.Denver Nuggets star Carmelo Anthony will be wearing his sixth signature shoe from the Jordan Brand, the?Jordan Melo M6 during the 2009-10 NBA season. The upper consists of patent leather,suede,www.allairmax.com, leather, and a breathable mesh. Also, the shoe has gold stitching and Blue nike kobe vii Sky accents. No word on the release date yet but keep a look out for updates.These shoes were on Michael Jordan?feet as he won his first NBA Championship and his second league MVP. This is the first time Jordan Brand has retroed them since 2000. No?official release date has been announced for these but rumors had it they will be coming out in 2010. Marqueesole has them early for $ 299.99 and you can grab your pair if you are fast enough.

ly_mturk

Back to top Go down