-=[ Braila.Bossforum.net ]=-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Trek Online Starship Engines and Speed

Go down

Star Trek Online Starship Engines and Speed Empty Star Trek Online Starship Engines and Speed

Post  asdfeer1 Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:46 am

In Star Trek Online, Engines includes 3 essential attributes for ship speed, they are Engine Type Modifier, Full Impulse flight speed bonus, and Flight Speed bonus. The sort of engine like Combat, Hyper, or Impulse will determine the Flight Speed bonus of the engine comes out, the ship's Impulse Modifier will also influence it. the Mark will influence the Full Impulse Flight Speed bonus of the engines occurs, it won't appear to change by the Impulse Modifier or type of the ship it has equipped. As a hidden attribute of engines, The Engine Type Modifier appears while comparing data from various engines on various ships. I always [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from reputable store. I have watched all engines at appear to count like Combat, Hyper, or Impulse. Those attributes can be changed by bonuses or green/rare engines. I have encounter rare engines and bonuses to the Flight Speed of Full Impulse. I have not found any rare engines along with the bonus to Modifier Engine Type.

You can find the tooltips for engines in a decimal place below 10 values, it merely displays a values of +10. An engine record the Flight Speed bonus of 11 or higher. You can use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to save your cost. There's a UI bug that leads the tooltips for the ship tool to display the values about your last ship instead of the one you currently activated. This bug may mislead you when you are switching between various ships.

asdfeer1

Back to top Go down