-=[ Braila.Bossforum.net ]=-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can use FIFA coins for leveling up

Go down

You can use FIFA coins for leveling up I_vote_lcap0%You can use FIFA coins for leveling up I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
You can use FIFA coins for leveling up I_vote_lcap0%You can use FIFA coins for leveling up I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

You can use FIFA coins for leveling up Empty You can use FIFA coins for leveling up

Post  ly_mturk Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:49 am

There's new with this newly development you should know. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] With this newly development quest have to be done in groupings. You can make a gaggle of 3 or 4 to perform the day-to-day quest. A benefit is that you can conclude the quest within just less time. You are going to earn far more gold from the same amount of occasion within groupings.When you conclude the quest you will definately get a reward through the game system. Your reward may be pure gold as well as item that could be sold pertaining to gold. It's also possible to level [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] up your current character when you are doing quest. The feeling points will likely be added with the quest in college. All the worthwhile items might be got as a prize. You can use them for you to level up your current professions as well as sell these people for FIFA gold. The feeling points will likely be added with the quest in college. All the worthwhile items might be got in exchange. You can use them for you to level up your current professions as well as sell these people for FIFA gold.

ly_mturk

Back to top Go down