Three self-care measures for endometriosis patients

Go down

Three self-care measures for endometriosis patients I_vote_lcap0%Three self-care measures for endometriosis patients I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Three self-care measures for endometriosis patients I_vote_lcap0%Three self-care measures for endometriosis patients I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Three self-care measures for endometriosis patients Empty Three self-care measures for endometriosis patients

Post  ly_mturk on Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:06 am

To cure endometriosis, except surgeries and herbal medicines like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], here are also some self-care measures.

1. The Shiatsu acupressure therapy. This measure can relieve the pains in your body. There are two points you need to pay attention to, one is the point inside of the leg and at the top of the ankle bone, and another is at the bottom between thumb and index finger. When you take this way to treat it, you should try to press hardly before they play with the effect.

2. Hot compress. When you stay at home, you need to lie with superheated steam or hot water bag deposited abdomen or back. In this way, you can reduce the discomfort of endometriosis.

3. Exercise. Taking exercise can also reduce the pain caused by endometriosis. Besides, the amount of estrogen can be reduced and the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] may slow down by this activity. Movement also promotes the production of endorphins, which are natural painkillers. You’d take the moderate exercise, such as walking, because if you have excessive activities, the healing and scar tissue would hard to be recovered.

In addition, endometriosis patients also can be appropriate to add nutrients, such as vitamins as well as the food contains calcium and magnesium. All of these are do good to the endometriosis. Dr.lee remind the majority of female friends, we must pay attention to the details in life, try to avoid the intercourse during menstruation.

ly_mturk

View user profile

Back to top Go down