-=[ Braila.Bossforum.net ]=-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cabal alz and Strategies to Runes and Pet

Go down

Cabal alz and Strategies to Runes and Pet Empty Cabal alz and Strategies to Runes and Pet

Post  asdfe Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:32 am

You must not modify/delete/ change the yellow cells, they include formulas. Should you do, re-download the tool or repair them manually and make use of cabal alz. All information really should be inserted inside the red cells, as numbers. Insert level (this will offer you stats points, Ranks are regarded as Transcender, minimum level it is possible to insert is 100, attack upgrades are also integrated). Fill the STR / INT / DEX that your character will use (this must be adjusted effectively when you equip a different weapon) - Also take into consideration the armor requirements, this tool will not do it for you. It only does it for weapons. Pick the products from the dropdown lists and discover Cabal online Alz. Manually insert the properties of the items, as numbers.

Don't neglect about Runes and Pet, within the bottom rows. On the ideal side on the document, insert the bonus stats from RUNES and BELT (should you use such). Select whether or not you'd like BM2 or Aura on, or both (recall this will mean you may have to transform the gear also, or waste CR/CD). Insert the monster's defense inside the left field (I ordinarily retain 1400 or so as average defense of mobs in the locations exactly where I spend my time, AoS, Rota, IC, and so on). Pick your active buffs on the right side (Soul Blade will automatically be added). You may Buy Cabal Online Alz to level up quickly. leveling. Add effects from Challenging Luck or Panic Cry. Adjust the abilities to the amount of your preference, at the same time as the form of retarget.

http://www.gtmmo.com/

asdfe

Back to top Go down