-=[ Braila.Bossforum.net ]=-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age of Wushu Gold and Tips to fighting styles

Go down

Age of Wushu Gold and Tips to fighting styles Empty Age of Wushu Gold and Tips to fighting styles

Post  asdfeer1 Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:55 am

Of all of the fighting styles in Age of Wushu, Shaolin Long Boxing is the one particular I hate the most. It has no counters or simple answers. Within a close-combat fight, Extended Boxing is unmatched. The only actual solution would be to run away, and within the narrow confines of a duel arena, even that choice is limited. I like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Nonetheless, I do not dislike Extended Boxing because it is the most beneficial. There has to be a "best" style, although that may be obfuscated a little with counters (which is the case for many other top-tier styles). The cause I hate it really is that it has no counterplay. Even though you realize precisely what your opponent will do subsequent with Lengthy Boxing, there are actually only a tiny handful of style-specific answers in case your opponent just follows a standard flowchart. Everyone else just loses. It really is actually that frustrating.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What do you mean there is no counterplay?In an effort to understand why I hate it, we've to understand the idea of counterplay. It's pretty basic; it really is the concept that, if we know precisely what attack is coming next, we can counter it. If my opponent performs a lunge, I can block it and get free of charge rage meter. If my opponent feints, I can use a combo starter and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. If my opponent does some other move, I in all probability have some answer in my toolkit. This really is true of virtually just about every style in the game. Even styles which have a death combo exactly where it is possible to lose 60-100% HP in a single hit have an answer simply because that single hit normally is usually countered (either it is a feint that you just should not block or even a CC-type effect you must block).

cabal alz Paysafecard [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] buy Diablo 3 gold

asdfeer1

Back to top Go down