-=[ Braila.Bossforum.net ]=-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future Market Improvements And Silk Display screen Printing

Go down

Future Market Improvements And Silk Display screen Printing  I_vote_lcap0%Future Market Improvements And Silk Display screen Printing  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Future Market Improvements And Silk Display screen Printing  I_vote_lcap0%Future Market Improvements And Silk Display screen Printing  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Future Market Improvements And Silk Display screen Printing  Empty Future Market Improvements And Silk Display screen Printing

Post  ly_mturk Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:43 am

Materials including silk screen producing in China, Hypersensitive adhesive, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Ink have got achieved great advancement, but with advanced suppliers of screen producing materials, compared to breaks still exist, such as: large strength, low elongation fee of change regarding high mesh display screen; high sensitivity non-diazo-type photosensitive mastic; UV inks, Water-based inks. Abroad have developed a fresh type of non-woven mesh, this kind of mesh to overcome the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] original longitude and latitude with the junction to the display screen coated photosensitive adhesive recording to the trouble. Superior Micro modern artwork printing, fine-level printing, display screen printing high-precision positioning, Specific Ink Quantitative screen producing and large color strengthen screen printing etc, are all used to display screen a higher demand: including high strength, lower extension of variation, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] repeatability, consistency and endurance; such as the printing Electronic digital Micro-components, integrated circuits, multi-layer published circuit, fluorescent electronic digital display, flat panel exhibits and other high-tech aerospace products tool; if nets require some anti-static screen printing, metallic processing, physics, hormone balance, material handling or perhaps special the display screen.

ly_mturk

Back to top Go down