-=[ Braila.Bossforum.net ]=-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age of Wushu Gold and Instruction on Drinking Capacity

Go down

Age of Wushu Gold and Instruction on Drinking Capacity Empty Age of Wushu Gold and Instruction on Drinking Capacity

Post  asdfe Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:52 am

It has not too long ago come to my consideration that having a high drinking capacity is often a fantastic factor to have as you wander around in Age of Wulu, as beggars can simply make you drunk in the event you usually do not possess a high drinking capacity, generating them have a huge benefit more than you. So I've decided to compile every thing I've learnt over the past handful of days into a full guide to raise your drinking capacity safely, swiftly and for the maximum! For starters, it is possible to collect buy age of wushu liang and view your existing drinking capacity by hitting "C" to bring up your Character Window. Initially, it can say "Small" however the subsequent capacities are "Medium", "Large" and one thing along the lines of "Mass", though that could just be a mistranslation by me

Age of wushu gold ding

So how do you raise your capacity? Compact to Medium: To boost your drinking capacity from Tiny to Medium, you'll need to get six stacks of 30 Water-Rich Spring (180), which can be purchased from any Farmer NPC, and drink all of them. Nonetheless, you can't let oneself to be drunk so you'll want to only drink 1 each time your 15 Dodge rate buff reaches 20 seconds, so you don't need to be concerned about receiving drunk! Medium to Big: Medium to Big capacity needs a new sort of alcohol which can also be purchased from the Farmer NPC. This time you're going to wish to buy age of wushu gold ding and 27 stacks of 30 Erguotou (810). You will notice that this alcohol includes a buff of 25 dodge price as opposed to the earlier 15. To make sure you do not get drunk, it is possible to drink one of these units each time the buff has 30 seconds left!

wow gold Paysafecard http://www.gtmmo.com/ buy metin2 yang

asdfe

Back to top Go down