-=[ Braila.Bossforum.net ]=-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You need to get additional gold

Go down

You need to get additional gold I_vote_lcap0%You need to get additional gold I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
You need to get additional gold I_vote_lcap0%You need to get additional gold I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

You need to get additional gold Empty You need to get additional gold

Post  ly_mturk Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:54 am

Your FIFA involving yesterday ended up [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] being far less high-priced then the Fifa Coins today. You don't need all the gold because you did if you've been playing some time ago. If you had 30,000 gold you are doing wonderful but now, many of the new designing patterns via patch Three or more.3 cost more and then 20,1000 alone. Final point here is just like in the real world, money( as well as gold) aint just what it used to be. This is why you hear more and more with regards to people hitting Fifa Coins hat or at least looking to in FIFA.This is why a lot of the old school gold books are so dated. Before making 300- 800 from questing along with farming would likely get you by only fine [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] these days you need to get additional gold, at a faster rate if you want to maintain your big boys.Anyone read it appropriate, reaching your gold hat can actually cause you to be cash, a real income for playing a sport. If you have been in any Fifa Coins internet site you usually are generally bombarded by simply all these places where sell anyone everything from income to questing characters for you to anything else your current heart may desire. What you need to do can be pay the appropriate price along with bam, you still have whatever you want on your character throughout FIFA. Rather sweet if you possess cash and desire something without delay.

ly_mturk

Back to top Go down