-=[ Braila.Bossforum.net ]=-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How To treat non-liquefaction of semen?

Go down

How To treat non-liquefaction of semen? I_vote_lcap0%How To treat non-liquefaction of semen? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How To treat non-liquefaction of semen? I_vote_lcap0%How To treat non-liquefaction of semen? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

How To treat non-liquefaction of semen? Empty How To treat non-liquefaction of semen?

Post  ly_mturk Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:06 am

When semen is out, it is in the state of solidification so as to stay in the vagina. It begins toliquefy after 15-30 minutes to transport sperm to let it combined with egg.This shows how important the liquefaction of semen is in fertility progress. If some reasons cause non-liquefaction of semen which lead to male infertility, how to treat it?

Abnormity of semen liquefaction mostlyrefers to semen cannot liquefy in 30 minutes after ejaculation or liquefactionoccurs in 1 hour. Besides problem in testicles, other factors such as mumps,arthritis, and diabetes need to be considered. These non-genital diseasesdirectly or indirectly affect liquefaction of semen somewhat. For example, thechance of abnormity in patients with arthritis is high, the concentration andactivity of sperms are low, it usually takes more than 30 mins to liquefy.

Except for unusual reasons above, STD andurological disease are the common factors of non-liquefaction of semen. UU, Mycoplasmahominis, Chlamydia trachomatis and gonococcus are the causes of disorder inurological system, such as epididymitis, orchitis and non-liquefaction ofsemen.

In addition, patients with urinary systemdisease experience dysuresia, urinary frequency and bleeding in urination mayspread the infection to genital system, complication such as prostatitis, spermatocystitis,orchitis, and epididymitis may occur. Non-liquefaction of semen is the mostcommon finding in the examination of those patients'EPS.

Treatment makes little difference inpatients caused by testicular problem. But for patients caused by prostatitis,spermatocystitis, orchitis, and epididymitis, Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill taken orally is effective.

How to treat non-liquefaction of semen? Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill is the choice. No matter what pathogen itis, including bacteria, fungus, virus, mycoplasma, or chlamydia, take orally Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill is the best choice to treat acquirednon-liquefaction of semen.

ly_mturk

Back to top Go down