-=[ Braila.Bossforum.net ]=-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age of Wushu Gold and Character Tips

Go down

Age of Wushu Gold and Character Tips Empty Age of Wushu Gold and Character Tips

Post  asdfeer1 Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:50 am

I just like the truth that when you can find individual storylines to follow, there are many to select from, making sure that each character isn’t THE character. The last thing we have to have is one more server crowded with 1000's of iterations with the Chosen One. Gamers can complete quests to produce [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I also like a lot of the small touches the devs noticed fit to place in; a preferred currently being that NPCs truly react any time you crash into them as you run through town. (In actual fact, I like that a lot that occasionally I do it on goal just to see it occur. Yeah, I’m a jerk like that.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Having stated all that, there are some areas wherever AoW could use some improvement. Localization is still problematic. You'll find translation challenges (each text and cultural) that make for some significant head-scratcher moments, but those are nearly minor when in comparison to the social, informational and, for me, cash-based challenges. I don’t know if it’s a servers or layers or story primarily based difficulty, but when I experimented with to group up by using a buddy, we found that we were in completely unique areas with distinct maps and under no circumstances the twain shall meet. We could not get together, time period. Hell, the game didn’t even recognize that either of us existed to the other. you can [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from on the internet shop. Pick-up groups have their location, but if I can’t group with pals in an MMO, that’s a big, Big trouble. Also, the incessant gold spam from the chat channel is really a frequent, low grade irritation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

asdfeer1

Back to top Go down