-=[ Braila.Bossforum.net ]=-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metin2 yang and guide to Archers skills

Go down

Metin2 yang and guide to Archers skills Empty Metin2 yang and guide to Archers skills

Post  asdfe Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:00 am

Archers is just not easy to run with in metin2 so you need to have a superior recognize about it, in this guide we are going to show you the details about Archers skills. You'll be able to pick from the Archers skills as you like and from time to time you also want metin2 yang, my suggestion is usually to have repetitive shot, poison arrow, fire arrow mastered at level 70, to present a standard create again as under: poison arrow as initially master, fire arrow as second master, repetitive shot as third master, featherwalk or arrow shower as fourth master, it is a tough selection for the fourth master as each skills has pros and cons.

In order to play in pvp, wars and duels then feather walk is usually a superior alternative. Should you want to possess buy metin2 yang and much more damage then arrow shower would be appropriate for you personally. I decide on arrow shower for that I do not play that substantially. In addition to, the maximum speed limit around the game is 200, thus when you've got a speed potion then you are capable to run faster than somebody who makes use of feather walk. I would like to plus that it may be improved to start with blade skills and when reach level 29 you cam switch to archery. By doing this you could level a bit more quickly. You can buy cheap metin2 yang and maximize skills at 17 points if it will not wield a skill/oblivion reset scroll for particular skill. Points are precious as you may just acquire one point from each and every level.

http://www.gtmmo.com/Metin2-Yang.html

asdfe

Back to top Go down